Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Spending an evening with Doctor Robert Atkins ..December 1, 1998





















On December 1, 1998 I had the chance to meet Doctor Robert Atkins.

He was quite charming. I enjoyed his comments. He gave a lecture on eating and diet. I was in charge of setting up his lecture at the time. So I met him and enjoyed some nice conversation.
He was quite nice to me and wrote this autograph to me.

We had a cup of coffee together and talked on and on...It was a great December 1st.....I thank him for his kind words. Those words I share with you.

I think it is time for me to use his diet again....I want to loose 25 pounds....

Well thank you Dr.Atkins for also for a great Dec. 1st......I want to be in better shape by December 1st!!!

2 comments:

sugimaru said...

what kind of method did he tell you? Can you share it with us?

Darren Demers said...

We had a cup of coffee together and talked on and on...It was a great December 1st.....I thank him for his kind words. Those words I share with you.
kurti stitching factory
stitching factory in pakistan

Post a Comment