Monday, July 16, 2012

JFK and Conspiracy. I have always been against it, but now I am starting to wonder.



I have been a very strong supporter of the single gunman theory.  I have written on it here, I was able to interview President Gerald Ford. All of these things made me think I knew. But, I am not sure now. Next year it will be 50 years since the assassination.

 All the major players are dead. Now it is time to really dig into this. I am for exhuming the body and settling this once and for all. Of course there will not be a lot left, but what is needed is the bones and most of them are still existent I am sure, along with some tissue.

 I know this is not a pretty topic but if it is never dealt with it was fester and grow with each succeeding year. So study the body and learn and prove one way or the other what is what. That is my feelings on the topic, from one who always thought it was a open and shut case.

If there is no examination of the body there can be no ending of this case....Sadly I am sure it will never happen, but I feel it should be done to answer a question from the people of this country. These are the people in charge, answer their question America!